Packages for Ponds & Pondless Waterfalls upto 100sqft:
Call For Pricing! 303-214-2688
Why do we maintain your pond through the winter?
- With Autofill’s Turned Off – Top Off Pond Water with Unfrozen Hoses
- Full Water Testing
- Water is treated each visit to ensure:
- Amend Cold Water Bacteria Strains
- Detoxify Nitrates
- Remove Chlorine and Ammonia
- Destroy Chloramines
- Detoxify Copper & Heavy Metals
- Boost Alkalinity
- Add Essential Electrolytes
- Add 3 Part Slime Coat for Fish
- Add Stress Reducer
- Remove Tannin’s/Discoloration From Water
- Skim Debris – Fall/Winter we see the Most Debris of any Seasons.
- Ensure Proper Operation of Bubbler/Aerators & De-Icers.
- Sufficent Aeration through the Winter is a Must!
- A Hole Must be Kept in the Ice For Gas Exchange!
- Monitor Fish Health (If Applicable).
- Information Sheet Provided with Details of our Visit.